Spin to Win: Terms & Conditions for Real Iced Tea by Lipton
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- To enter the competition, you must first complete the form on the iPad that will be provided to you at the shopping centre, insert your name and email address and agree to the T&Cs. You must then spin the wheel on the “spin to win” game.
- The opening date for entries is 10.00 BST on 06/0719 and the closing date for receipt of entries is 17.00 BST on 04/08/19.
- The promotion is limited to one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
- No applications from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. No incomplete entries will be accepted. No photocopies will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- The prizes available are (per day for eight days): 375 x Tesco £1 off Coupon, 375 x Tesco Free Lipton Real Iced Tea Pack Coupon, 125 x Water bottle and one Lipton Real Iced Tea pack, 8 x £25 Tesco voucher and 1 Grand Prize x £100 Tesco voucher. T&Cs will apply on the coupons and vouchers.
- Prizes will be won by spinning the wheel. All prizes but the Grand Prize will be won when the spin lands on the corresponding colour: the red colour is the £25 Tesco voucher, orange is the Tesco £1 off cCoupon, green is the Water bottle and one Lipton Real Iced Tea pack water bottle and Dark orange is the Tesco Free Lipton Real Iced Tea Pack Coupon. If the a prize for that colour has run out then the entrant will be offered the next remaining prize of a the Tesco £1 off coupon until all prizes havethis one has also run out. The Grand Prize of £100 Tesco Voucher is managed by a ‘magic moment’ prize management. The Event Manager will randomly receive a text from the prize management company once a day – the person who spins the wheel after the Event Manger sends the text will win the Grand Prize, no matter what colour the wheel lands on. The text is controlled by the third party prize management company, the staff will only know that the text will be received between 9am and 6pm.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be awarded the prize on the spot.
- The winner(s) may be filmed / photographed by the Promoter or on our behalf during the campaign. The winner(s) grant(s) us a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute and make derivative works of such footage / photographs / testimonials in any media and through any media channel.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.